PKC: The Official Newsletter of the Phil Keaggy Club
Volume 3, Number 4, Spring 1996
The Spring 96 (Volume 3, number 4) issue of PKC, the
official newsletter of the Phil Keaggy Club, became available in February
1996. Among its 14 glossy pages are the following items:
Of course, the newsletter also includes the latest tour itinerary
and ordering and subscription information.
- Letters from the Keaggys
- Both Phil and Bernadette offer their thoughts and gratitude to
- Catching Up With Phil
- John interviews Phil about highlights of his past few months and
plans for the future, including studio work with Michael Card, Wes
King, and John Michael Talbot.
- Close Up On Technique
- Phil discusses his execution of fast runs, and using a pick vs. using
- Musician's Workshop
- Phil offers tips for the traveling performer.
- About That Guitar
- Phil discusses his Langejans and Olson guitars, and guitar maker
Del Langejans is interviewed..
- Lick of the Quarter
- Actually, this quarter it's five licks, "Great Intros" to
the following songs: Tell Me How You Feel, Like An Island, Happy,
Stone Eyes, and Be In My Heart.
- New Stuff
- Phil's new acoustic instrumental album, Acoustic Sketches,
is now available exclusively through the Club. A tab book is forthcoming.
John Sferra's solo album, Northbound, is also available,
and features playing by Phil.
For the most complete and up-to-date information about Phil and his doings,
join the club!
Back to Way Back Home...
Tom Loredo /