PKC: The Official Newsletter of the Phil Keaggy Club
Volume 5, Number 4, Spring 1999
The Spring 99 (Volume 5, number 4) issue of PKC, the
official newsletter of the Phil Keaggy Club, became available in June
1999. Among its 8 glossy pages are the following items:
Of course, the newsletter also includes the latest tour itinerary
and ordering and subscription information, and numerous cool photos and
graphics. If you want to know more about it, well...
join the club!
- Hello Friends
- The newsletter begins with Phil's customary letter to his fans,
in which he discusses upcoming instrumental releases (three of them!)
and other things on his heart.
- Catching Up With Phil
- PKC publisher John Schroeter interviews Phil, discussing his recent
awards, his continuing musical collaboration with Gianna Jesson (an
abortion survivor whose lovely voice graces "Above all things" and
"Jesus loves the church" on Phil Keaggy), his recent
project as a producer on Keith Moore's Travelers, his
past work with Paul Clark, and more.
- Songwriter's Corner
- Phil answers a question from a songwriter fan who is "dealing with the
fact that not everyone likes my stuff" and asks, "How do you suggest
I handle rejection?"
- Keaggy's Premium Jams
- A full page low-down on the tracks comprising the new double CD
available through the PKC featuring unreleased jams from various
times and environments.
- Song of the Quarter
- Music and tablature for various sections of "Sign came through a window,"
from Phil's latest vocal album, Phil Keaggy.
Back to Way Back Home...
Tom Loredo /